TechEnglish Introduction


         

  • Designed by Canva
   Hi everybody, i want to introduce my new blog which is about both technology and English. As you can understand from name of the blog i will try to give information about English and English teaching via developments in technology. I will talk  about the applications that you can use in English teaching or the other applications which are not especially designed for English teaching but you can use for teaching English. I will also explain how i use these applications or programs myself. I will narrate some topics and issues in English by using technological devices such as podcast and vodcast. I will also try to share some articles about technology use in English teaching and learning. I aim to do all these things with fun and joy i think there is no need for getting bored. If you have any idea for the content or development of this blog you can share your ideas as an comment.
See you next broadcast.     

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar